- Love is universal; the beauty of Love is that it can never be taken out of context because it is universal.
- There is a difference between passion and Love; passion is conditional, Love is not.
- Love is not a feeling or even so much an emotion as it is a decision.
- Every point in eterenity is the middle.
- Infinity, eternity, and God are three ways of expressing the same idea. Infinity is scientific; eternity, philosophical; God, theological.
- Time is unreal, eternity is truth.
- Human beings are eternal beings.
- Your state of perfection never exceeds your understanding of the Creator.
- Perfect solitude lies in unity.
- Unity is a plural word; it takes two for unity to exist.
- There is a difference between loneliness and solitude; loneliness is to be separated from the Creator; solitude is to be as one with Him.
- The horror of Hell is eternal loneliness. The joy of paradise is perfect solitude.
- The difference between paradox and contradiction is that the former based on truth, the latter on a lie.
- No man's theory is ever perfectly true. To believe so is to be narrow-minded.
- Narrow-mindedness breeds sin.
- Sin is not past tense until admitted. Failure to admit sin allows it to remain active, resulting in failure of divine forgiveness.